1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
In the event that you enter into a commercial relationship with us either as our client
or as a candidate, it is necessary that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions ("T&C
") that we set out below. If you do not agree, we will not be able to provide you with our services and therefore you should refrain from entering into this business relationship with us, as they will be primarily applicable before different or additional conditions that some of our services may have. In case of conflict, these T&C shall prevail.
Likewise and in the relationship with our clients
, we inform you that the Conditions of Agreement
document that we provide you in which the different economic possibilities to which you can be subject in relation to our fees as well as the guarantees and commitments of both clients and BlueQuo, is also part of the totality of these T&C and therefore the possibility chosen by each of the clients
will be applicable in its entirety, without exception.
2. DETAILS ABOUT OUR SERVICES AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY BLUEQUO IN THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR BUSINESS.a. Our services.
The services provided by BlueQuo are intended to facilitate the recruitment of candidates
for the positions offered by clients, with the aim of ensuring that they can fill these vacancies with the best profile that suits their needs.
Specifically, our services are based on the following points which we believe summarize in a broad and transparent way our recruitment process until we find the perfect match between our clients
and the candidates
b. Details of the processing of personal data carried out in the course of our business.
- Our priority is to offer our clients a personalized professional headhunting service for executives and middle management professionals.
- To achieve this objective and among others, the recruitment process will be mainly based on the following milestones:
- Request for information on the job position and the profile of the prospective employee, the required know-how, the expected results, the problems to be solved, the desired competencies, the required training, the salary, the required personal experience, etc.
- Determination of the potential target market with attractive candidates, sectors or companies of origin, key positions of origin, minimum results obtained in the past, etc.
- Selection of sources. The headhunter may make use of professional networks such as LinkedIn, his/her network of contacts in a specific sector or follow different strategies to access potential candidates from among the professionals of the companies the client has targeted.
- It is possible that the services may entail posting the job offer on job portals previously agreed with the client.
- Evaluation of the skills and knowledge of each of the candidates who have applied for the offered job, as well as the analysis of the level of compatibility with the client thanks to the use of specialized technological tools.
- Development of materials that assist clients in making recruitment decisions and simplify the recruitment process.
- Sending newsletters and other communications intended to send our clients and candidates (if they so consent or after establishing a business relationship with them) information about our services or our activity that we believe may be of interest to them.
will carry out on the data of candidates
that we submit to our clients
themselves) to meet their needs and create a perfect match.
Therefore, this data processing will depend on whether the person contacting us is a candidate
, or a person acting on behalf of one of our clients
- In the case of our clients, the processing of the data is based on the need for the same in execution of the services provision Agreement, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1.b) RGPD and we will process the following data:
- Data identifying the staff with whom we interact in order to understand the client’s needs.
- Professional details of such staff.
- In the case of candidates, the legitimate basis for processing their data will depend on the purpose for which they are collected:
- Reception of CVs and registration on our platform. For this purpose, the legal basis for processing is their consent in order to contact them in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.a) GDPR, given that they authorize us to do so either by contacting us or by accepting the processing of their data in the event that we contact them by various means (e.g. via their LinkedIn profile). We will process the following data: personal identification and contact data as well as data contained in the CV to which we have access, i.e. professional data, work experience, educational background, age, gender, image (if included), personal characteristics that the candidate wished to highlight, special skills.
- Linked to the previous purpose, the following one will include the processing of data throughout the selection process for which you have sent your CV, with the aim of having you as part of it. In this case, the legal basis for the processing is the need to process this data in order to be able to apply pre-contractual measures, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1.b) RGPD. In relation to this purpose and in addition to the information indicated in the previous paragraph, BlueQuo may have access to other information derived from the same, mainly based on the skills of the candidates, their personal and professional qualities and characteristics.
- Processing of data to suggest your application for other selection processes that we believe may be of interest to you. This processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, regulated in article 6.1.f) RGPD, so that we can obtain the maximum performance of our activity, given the specialization of the vacancies and therefore the candidates to whom our service is addressed. The personal data processed for this purpose will be the same as those indicated in the previous two paragraphs.
c. Who do we communicate your data to?
Your data may be disclosed, as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected and in case you are a candidate:
- To the entity Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., which is the entity that provides us with the hosting and management service for our CRM. You can access the privacy commitments of this entity through the following link.
- In addition, throughout the selection process, our clients will prepare, for each vacancy offered through our service, a questionnaire with all the questions they deem necessary to assess the % match between both parties through Plum's provider.io Inc. You can also view the privacy commitments of this entity through the following link.
Finally, and in the event of being chosen for the final interview with the client, the information of both parties will be communicated to the other, as necessary to be able to carry out the final phase of the recruiting process, to know the history of the recruiting process of the candidate, and to comply with the purpose intended by BlueQuo as the main objective of its activity.
d. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, i.e. to find the perfect match between a candidate and one of our clients, as well as to comply with our legal obligations.
In case you are a candidate and given the specialization of the profiles that our service is aimed at, we believe that there will be more than one vacancy that may fit your profile.
We will retain your submitted CV for a period of 2 years so that we can apply for other vacancies that we think may be of interest to you in addition to the one you have applied for.
Notwithstanding the above, you may at any time request that we remove your information from our CRM, noting that we will then no longer be able to apply you for different vacancies.
Once deleted by appropriate security measures, we will keep them properly blocked for the time necessary to respond to future claims and defend our interests.
e. How can you manage the processing of your data?
Once again, we remind you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, as well as those of limitation and portability, at any of the addresses we have given you at the beginning of this Legal Notice or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority www.aepd.es. In any case, due to our strong commitment to privacy, we invite you to contact us directly to solve any question related to your personal data; we will be delighted to be of service to you.
BlueQuo reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as for the needs of the activity we carry out, so it is possible that we may update this information. We therefore recommend that you consult this page regularly to review the most recent version. At the bottom of this document we indicate the date of the last update.
f. Commitments of BlueQuo as data controller in the exercise of its activity.
At BlueQuo, the protection of personal data of both candidates and our clients is a core value and a priority, and as such, we are governed by a strong commitment to the obligations and principles set out for data controllers in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
In addition, we will keep in the most absolute confidentiality any personal information to which we have access in the development of our activity -without prejudice to the information that is necessary to communicate for the proper exercise of the same-, as well as we are obliged to comply with the maximum diligence the obligations to guarantee the security of the information to which we will have access, and thus maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the same as much as possible.