From Bluequo Talent, S.L. (hereinafter, "BlueQuo
" or the "Controller
For us, privacy is an essential value, and following the provisions of both Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR
") and by the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights ("LOPDGDD
Company name: Bluequo Talent, S.L.
Registered office: Ulises Street 97th, ground floor, 28043 Madrid, Spain.
Spanish Tax ID num: B-72709793Purposes of the Processing:
Through this website we carry out part of our business, and for this purpose we may use your data in order to achieve one of the following purposes:
- Responding to enquiries we receive via the contact form on our website, or the email address or telephone number provided, including receiving your CV to work with us at BlueQuo if you have sent it to us.
- To send information about our activities, if you consent to this by ticking the appropriate box.
- For the moment, we only use technical cookies on our website, but we may install them in the future in order to manage, administer and improve the service of the website. In this case, we will only process your data for this purpose if you give your consent.
Lawfulness of the processing:
Your consent, validly given by accepting the boxes indicated for each purpose, by contacting us directly through the contact form or other means of contact indicated on the website, or by accepting the installation of cookies on the website.
Recipients of data - international transfers:
Your data may be disclosed, where this is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, to the entity Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., which provides us with various services related to the website as detailed below.
From BlueQuo we strive to always look for those providers that offer us a minimum level of guarantees in relation to the privacy of our customers and users.
Your personal data may be communicated to public authorities in case of legal obligation of the controller or request by such authority.
Data retention period:
Personal data will be kept as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose to which they are associated:
- For queries or communications sent through the indicated means of contact, we will process the information while these are active.
- In the case of CVs received to work with us, which we may receive through the means of contact indicated, we will keep them for a period of 2 years as long as you authorize us to do so.
- In the case of communications about our services or our activity, as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
- As for the information collected from your navigation through the website, you have all the information in our Cookies Policy.
Subsequently, we may keep them properly blocked for the legally established period to defend the interests of BlueQuo against claims or to comply with our legal obligations.
Data subjects’ rights:
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data, of restriction and objection to their processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate and before BlueQuo
, through the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or through the postal address indicated at the beginning of the text.
Data Protection Authority:
In case you do not agree with the processing that BlueQuo
has carried out on your data or its performance against data access requests, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority www.aepd.es
The data that you decide to provide us through any of the enabled means, you provide them freely and you accept that these personal data are subject to the corresponding processing in each case depending on the purpose for which you have provided them to us and thanks to your freely given consent.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, below we provide you with the information regarding the processing of your data that we will carry out more extensively, so that you have all the necessary information to give us your valid consent. Therefore, it is essential that you carefully read the information detailed below.
2. What is the purpose for which we will process your data?
We use the personal data that you provide us with in the different means of contact that we offer on our website to manage the services we offer and to be able to respond to the queries you make, including receiving CVs, as well as sending information about our activity. These data allow us to maintain the relationship with users and respond to their requests, as well as the management, administration, provision and improvement of our services, and without them, we would not be able to provide services to you. So, if you do not want us to process your data, you will not be able to use our services.
The data you provide us with by accepting the installation of cookies are processed solely to enable your browsing through the website, as well as for the improvement, management and optimization of our website and our activity.
3. What personal data do we process?
In order to achieve the purposes, set out above, we process the following categories of data:
- Identifying and contact details: name and surname, name of the company you represent (if applicable), email and contact telephone number.
- Data included in your CV; in case you contact us through our contact means to work with us at BlueQuo (apart from our selection processes for third party clients).
- Personal details that you can include in the message you send along with your query.
- In the future we could collect data derived from your navigation through the website, in case you accept the installation of cookies.
4. Under what legal basis do we use your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, as provided in Articles 6.1.a) and 7 GDPR. We need to process your personal information in order to be able to respond to your query, send you information about our services if you accept it or manage the CV you have sent us, through the means of contact provided (email and telephone number), or install cookies to obtain information about your browsing through the website.
Thus, by accepting the processing of data in the box indicated on the form used in each case, you give us your express, free and unequivocal consent to process the data to contact us. In the same way, and where appropriate, you consent to the use of the installation of cookies on your device.
5. Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data may be disclosed to public authorities if we have to comply with a legal obligation or if we receive a request from such authorities.
Your data may be communicated, when this is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, to the entity Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., which provides us with various services related to the website such as managing contact forms, sending information that we believe may be of interest to you if you accept it, and managing our CRM. You can access the privacy commitments of this entity through the following link
6. How long will we keep your data?
We will retain data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, to ensure the provision of the service and to comply with our legal obligations, or until you withdraw your consent.
For queries or communications sent through the form or the means of contact established for this purpose, we will process the information for as long as they are active.
Your submitted CV will be retained by BlueQuo if you authorize us to do so by the means by which we contact you, for a period of 2 years.
In the case of the use of your data for sending communications about our activity, as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Once deleted by appropriate security measures, we will keep them properly blocked for the time necessary to respond to future claims and defend our interests.
7. How do we keep your data?
In compliance with our obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data collected, as well as our duty to safeguard them, we undertake to adopt the necessary security measures to prevent their modification, alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
In BlueQuo, we recognize and take very seriously our responsibility to protect your personal data. That is why we maintain security levels of personal data protection in accordance with the GDPR and we have established all the technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data you have provided, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not 100% invulnerable.
8. How can you manage the processing of your data?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, as well as those of restriction of the processing and portability, at any of the addresses we have given you at the beginning or at the email address email@example.com
indicating what action you request from us.
The exercise of all these rights is free of charge and, for the sake of transparency, we provide you with more information about these rights:
- Access: You can request information about what data we process about you, either by referring to the totality of the information or to specific data.
- Rectification: One of the principles of the applicable regulations is the accuracy of the data, so you can request its rectification at any time, in order to keep them properly updated.
- Erasure: You can request the deletion of personal data, which will also be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or when you exercise your right to object to them. Except if they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, public interest, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The consequence of the deletion of the data will be the impossibility of the correct provision of services by BlueQuo. In the case of sending CVs, the deletion of the data will mean that you cannot be taken into account for selection processes.
- Objection: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. BlueQuo will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, for the exercise or defense of possible claims, or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Restriction of the processing: In certain circumstances you may request to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it to comply with our legal obligations.
- Portability: You can receive, in the most appropriate format in each case, the personal data you have provided to us.
- Consent withdrawal: You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing. If you request cancellation of your data, we will stop processing your data, but please note that we will no longer be able to provide you with services and that, in certain cases where we have the relevant legal basis, we will continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent and requested deletion of your information.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es). In any case, due to our strong commitment to privacy, we invite you to contact us directly to solve any question related to your personal data; we will be pleased to be of service to you.
9. Modification of this personal data policy
BlueQuo reserves its right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative developments, as well as to industry practices, by previously informing users through our website. We recommend that you consult this page from time to time to review the most recent version. At the bottom of this document, we indicate the date of the last update. The new privacy notice will be effective from the time of its publication.
In no event will such changes affect any choices you have made about how BlueQuo may process your personal information. If at any time we wish to use your data in a manner different from that established at the time of collection, we will notify you by e-mail, requesting your consent.
Likewise, BlueQuo reserves the right to terminate the services it provides to those users who do not comply with the legal terms and conditions of use, as well as with current legislation.
Last updated on September 2023.