1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services, it is hereby declared that: www.bluequo.com (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by BLUEQUO TALENT, S.L. (hereinafter, BLUEQUO), with CIF: B-72709793 and registered in Spain, with registered office in Calle Aranjuez No 7, Planta Baja, C.P. 28039, Madrid, Spain.
You can contact us at our registered office, by telephone at (+34) 669 31 31 58, or by e-mail at email@example.com. As a USER you accept as valid for communication purposes the sending of e-mails.
2.- Nature of the services.
Access to the WEBSITE is free of charge. However, the contracting of products or services offered through the WEBSITE may be subject to a financial consideration.
In relation to the contracting of the services offered on the WEBSITE, the General Contracting Conditions will be applicable, which, together with this Legal Notice, will form the legal framework of the existing relationship between BLUEQUO and the USER.
3.- Responsibility of the USER.
Any person who accesses the WEBSITE, communicates by any means with the same, completes any form or registers on the WEBSITE shall be considered a USER.
The USER fully accepts this Legal Notice and is responsible for any liability that may arise from non-compliance.
To this end, among others, BLUEQUO may deny, withdraw, suspend and/or block access to the WEBSITE, its services or content to any USER who breaches this Legal Notice, and may delete their registration and files related to the same.
It is expressly stated that this WEBSITE is aimed exclusively at people over 18 years of age, and access to it is forbidden to minors under that age.
The use of the WEBSITE and the information contained therein by the USER for activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, use not in accordance with the conditions established by BLUEQUO is prohibited.
The USER will be responsible for the opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out, without BLUEQUO being liable for any damages that may arise from such activities beyond its control and without it having effective knowledge of the same.
If the USER finds information on the WEBSITE that could infringe his/her rights or those of third parties, he/she may contact BLUEQUO through the means provided above. BLUEQUO will in these cases endeavour to treat the information with the greatest diligence and, in accordance with the existing legislation on the matter, will remove the contents that infringe these rights.
4.- Responsibility of BLUEQUO.
BLUEQUO will do its utmost to ensure that the information and content hosted on the WEBSITE does not contain errors. However, BLUEQUO cannot be held responsible for errors in accessing the WEBSITE or in its contents that are beyond our control.
Consequently, the access to the WEBSITE requires services and supplies provided by third parties, including the transport through communication networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and functioning are not BLUEQUO’S liability. Hence, services provided through the WEBSITE could be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, previous to, or simultaneously with the provision of the WEBSITE service.
BLUEQUO will not be responsible for any damages that may arise for the USER caused by failures or disconnections over the telecommunication networks that result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the WEBSITE service, previous to, or simultaneously with the provision of the WEBSITE service.
BLUEQUO may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE for reasons of carrying out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the same.
BLUEQUO cannot be held responsible for:
- The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents;
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the WEBSITE or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users;
- The existence of viruses in the contents;
- Any use of the contents by users, and especially illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
- The unlawfulness, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the WEBSITE;
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the WEBSITE.
- Any damages produced in the USERS’ or third parties’ computer equipments during the provision of the WEBSITE.
5.- Unsolicited electronic mails (SPAM).
BLUEQUO does not permit the use of unsolicited electronic mail, also known as SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our WEBSITE. BLUEQUO reserves the right to bring to the attention of the competent authorities any use of the WEBSITE that is contrary to the provisions of current legislation and this document.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of BLUEQUO and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, with all rights reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of BLUEQUO.
All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports that may be found at this time or in the future on this Internet site are the property of BLUEQUO and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the express authorization of BLUEQUO.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Notwithstanding the above, BLUEQUO may license some contents under other modalities different from the above. In these cases, this will be expressly indicated in the content itself.
BLUEQUO allows the establishment of links from an external website to the BLUEQUO WEBSITE subject to compliance with the following conditions:
- Obtain prior written authorization from BLUEQUO, with the specific conditions under which the hyperlink will be made.
- Any hyperlink will be made, unless otherwise authorized, to the home page of the WEBSITE.
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained on the BLUEQUO WEBSITE is not permitted, unless otherwise authorized.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the pages of the BLUEQUO WEBSITE and its services may be included.
- It is forbidden in any case to establish links from any website whose contents or services contravene morality, generally accepted social standards, public order or current legislation, or in any way harm the legitimate rights or interests of third parties.
In addition to the above, the BLUEQUO WEBSITE may offer links to other websites, of its own ownership or of third parties, having in this case been previously agreed with them. In relation to these links to third party websites from the BLUEQUO WEBSITE, the following is stated:
- These links are merely informative, and do not constitute an invitation to contract the products or services of third parties.
- BLUEQUO is not responsible for the services or content accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications that are carried out in the same, nor for the use that is made of them, nor for their technical availability. In any case, if BLUEQUO notices that in these linked websites there are services or contents contrary to law, morality or public order, it will act with the utmost diligence in order to remove the links to them.
- BLUEQUO shall not be liable for the misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order carried out by users on these linked pages.
8.- Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Statistical data on user access to our WEBSITE.
- The content design chosen by the user on their first visit to our WEBSITE.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Carrying out studies and tests on the design and functionality of our WEBSITE.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. However, BLUEQUO is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of these may prevent or limit the correct functioning of the page.
You can find more information in our Cookies Policy.
9.- Validity of the Legal Notice.
BLUEQUO reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice and the conditions of access to the WEBSITE, which are indefinite.
10.- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses.
If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity shall only affect that provision or the part of the same that is null and void or ineffective, and the conditions shall remain in force in all other respects.
11.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish Law.
Any litigious matter concerning the services provided through this WEBSITE will be resolved through firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Bluequo. All rights reserved and registered. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.