BlueQuo is a growth partner connecting scaleup companies and C-level unicorn talent on an on-demand basis through top talent, tech, and magic.
With an extensive pool of C-level talent that combines a rare combination of hard skills, expertise, and attitude, BlueQuo promises faster results, a fresh perspective, and a real and tangible return on investment.
BlueQuo takes scaleups’ needs as a starting point and helps them through human-tech matchmaking technology.
We believe in a new work order that provides companies and talent with the perfect conditions for a trusting and fulfilling work environment.
Growth and happiness are our mission. We are a shortcut to successful businesses free of growing pains, to careers free of schedules and fixed locations, and to a life full of purpose.
About the position
Following a successful pre-seed round of funding, BlueQuo is scaling up fast and recruiting for a Talents Manager. This position will be in charge of managing incoming requests from our customers, by presenting the best profiles on our platform (pre-selected thanks to our BlueQuo algorithm), following up on their hiring to ensure the best conversion, and therefore the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Some of your main challenges will include:
- Find and onboard the best independent business leaders to meet your client’s needs and be a potent recruitment partner for the clients due to your insights on the freelance market, the rates charged, skills and expectations of freelancers for the open positions;
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales team and proactively build solid relationships with sales and customers as a trusted partner;
- Advise your clients on writing strong briefings to attract the best senior managers and executives;
- Conduct qualification interviews with independent business leaders upon our customers’ request to select the most suited profiles;
- Correct and train the algorithm on your jobs to help it find and contact the best independent business leaders;
- Be an agent of your pool of independent business leaders to help them build their branding and grow as professionals.
- You have extensive experience in recruiting or in a sales role
- You have already worked in a BtoB environment with key accounts
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in business or human resources
- You are well-organized, resilient, entrepreneurial, and conscientious
- You have good interpersonal skills and a commercial mindset
- You are motivated by goals and achieving results
- You have a high level of adaptability, love challenges, and want to work in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent English command, allowing you to interact with international teams.