BlueQuo is a growth partner connecting scaleup companies and C-level unicorn talent on an on-demand basis through top talent, tech, and magic.
With an extensive pool of C-level talent that combines a rare combination of hard skills, expertise, and attitude, BlueQuo promises faster results, a fresh perspective, and a real and tangible return on investment.
BlueQuo takes scaleups’ needs as a starting point and helps them through human-tech matchmaking technology.
We believe in a new work order that provides companies and talent with the perfect conditions for a trusting and fulfilling work environment.
Growth and happiness are our mission. We are a shortcut to successful businesses free of growing pains, to careers free of schedules and fixed locations, and to a life full of purpose.
About the position
Following a successful pre-seed round of funding, BlueQuo is scaling up fast and recruiting for our top-performing Sales team to accelerate our exponential growth.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive in charge of acquiring, establishing, and nurturing long-term partnerships with our clients.
A challenging “full-stack” sales role that contributes directly to the commercial expansion of BlueQuo, while building quality relationships with our key clients.
Some of your main challenges will include:
- Develop a portfolio of active clients within the startup ecosystem
- Achieve your targets by prospecting within client accounts via an outbound strategy that will allow you to continue to expand your portfolio
- Ensure the conversion of leads into missions and work in collaboration with the talent team on client briefs and follow-ups
- Guarantee the quality of projects posted online by ensuring that requests comply with our charter of conduct put in place to protect freelancers
- Support clients in their search to help them connect to our best profiles
- Organize and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- You have previous sales experience, ideally in a SaaS platform/marketplace or with the recruitment industry
- You have excellent listening skills
- You have a strong appetite for business development
- Your curiosity and your ability to establish and formalize the short, medium, and long-term needs of your customers will be a real plus
- Desire to integrate a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, caring, and demanding work environment
- Knowledge of the startup ecosystem is a real asset but not required
- You have excellent English command, allowing you to interact with international teams.