BlueQuo is a growth partner connecting scaleup companies and C-level unicorn talent on an on-demand basis through top talent, tech, and magic.
With an extensive pool of C-level talent that combines a rare combination of hard skills, expertise, and attitude, BlueQuo promises faster results, a fresh perspective, and a real and tangible return on investment.
BlueQuo takes scaleups’ needs as a starting point and helps them through human-tech matchmaking technology.
We believe in a new work order that provides companies and talent with the perfect conditions for a trusting and fulfilling work environment.
Growth and happiness are our mission. We are a shortcut to successful businesses free of growing pains, to careers free of schedules and fixed locations, and to a life full of purpose.
About the role:
Following a successful pre-seed round of funding, BlueQuo is scaling up fast and recruiting a Product Manager in order to accelerate our growth efficiently, scalably and sustainably.
The Product Manager’s goal is to design a full product strategy and roadmap, as well as to lead and implement it hand in hand with the Chief Operations Officer and the development team.
He/she will report directly to the COO.
- Lead and manage an external team composed for now of 2 web development agencies
- Lead the definition of product strategy and roadmap to deliver value iteratively
- Synchronize, prioritize and ensure the deliveries of the team’s activities
- Define strategic priorities with business leaders and lead the implementation
- Translate feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into product priorities
- Build a proper environment and support the external development teams in order to meet the deadlines
- Work closely with Operations and other internal departments to analyze and act on customer feedback
- Be creative and improve the product by adding features that extend our actual MVP
- Collecting/evaluating/sharing product-related data
- Recruit and develop an internal product team capable of positioning BlueQuo as a reference in its market
- Engineering School Degree
- 3+ years’ Product Management experience
- A strong sense of User Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication in Spanish and English skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of: SEO best practices, Tailwind, Laravel Blade Templates, experience integrating with CRMs (we actually use Zoho CRM)