What are cookies?
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly.
- To store your preferences: language selected, font size, etc.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time, you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent by the BLUEQUO website, without this preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
BLUEQUO’s email-marketing tools use small images that are invisible to users and are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails in order to improve the services subscribed to by the User and to offer you information of interest to you.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies are important for the following reasons:
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests.
What types of cookies are there?
Having explained what Cookies are and their importance, we would like you to know what types of Cookies there are:
- Session Cookies, which expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e., they are active for the duration of the visit to the Website and are therefore deleted from our computer when the User leaves it.
- Permanent cookies, which expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalization or registration, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the Cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between first-party and third-party Cookies.
- Own Cookies, which are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons), which are those set by a domain other than our Website, and whose stored data we cannot access.
What cookies does this Website use?
Browsing this Website means that the following types of Cookies may be installed:
|TYPE OF COOKIES||DESCRIPTION||EXAMPLES OF USE|
|Performance||Performance cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our website.|
They store service configurations so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit us.
|– Volume settings of video or sound players.|
– Optimal video transmission speeds.
– Store the purchase made in a “shopping cart” provided for e-commerce services.
|Geolocalization||They are used to store geolocation data of the computer or devices to offer you more appropriate content and services.||– Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.|
|Registration||Registration cookies are created when you register or log in to one of our Websites.||– Keep you authenticated even when you close your browser.- Allow access to certain areas of the Website.|
|Analytics||They are used to collect information about the browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way.||– To count the number of visitors to the Website or the most viewed content.- To know whether the User accessing the Website is new or not.|
|Advertising||They are used to collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on our Websites.||– Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.- To provide advertisements managed through third parties, which are displayed on the Website in real time.|
Some BLUEQUO services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification on the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and, in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of BLUEQUO services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
Can I configure my Cookies?
Likewise, users can configure their browsers to disable or delete cookies at any time. The following links provide information on the configuration of the different Internet browsers with regard to the configuration of cookies.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Safari